Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ego Trippin'

Do you ever wonder how you have the courage/will/patience (insert as applicable)

… to fall in love again after being so badly burned?
… to send that MBA application in one more time after being rejected for the last 2 years?
… to trust a new friend, when the last person you trusted blabbed everything?
… to wake up thinking that today will be better than yesterday, and tomorrow better still (because it can't be any worse)?
… to allow yourself to look forward to that phone call that always seems to come a little too late?
… to be coldly sarcastic with your Risk Manager, rather than slamming the stack of proposals down on his oily head?

Sometimes I think I'm going to let my ego get the better of me and buy one of those 'Supergirl' coffee mugs.

I don't drink coffee, but that's not the point :)

1 comment:

Standy said...

i couldnt have said it any better..

Humans are a wonder!!